Who is she?
Let's Ask Her...
Independent owner of Carmin Events. I have been in the event industry for over 20 years, and am loving every minute of it! And having fun the whole time! The first wedding I did was when I just about 20 years old... so still 19, if we are counting. Boy, did I have the time of my life and 25 years later, I still am!
Trained by world renowned Phil Rulloda, I learned about everything I know as far as technique, design and the arrangement. While living in Napa during my college years, I received my BA in interior design, fine arts and photography. One could say, "AWESOME"! And yes, it totally was! While going to school, I worked at the Rutherford Grill. To those of you who've had the chance to dine there, um... can we say YUMMM? While working there, I earned my way to be corporate trainer. Not only did I open other restaurant locations around the country, but I assisted in writing service manuals and training their new team. It was a change of pace and scenery, but I loved every minute!
With my education, life experience and love of beautiful things.... my services range from planning a wedding, to designing the decor, the floral arrangements to creating amazing canopies and arches. I have created a job that I love and where I am able to share my passion by creating wonderful experiences for my clients. It is always amazing meeting excited couples preparing to embark on their life journey with one another, and even better that I get to help with the best part... making a day, a memory, a dream that will last a lifetime! Every bride and groom are different. Each have a story and their story needs to come to life with a common vision. Being able to help create that, is an honor, something to be cherished. I am honored to be chosen, and I (we) will have fun every step of the way!
I have services ranging from the “Day Of” package starting at $1500 all the way to the “All Inclusive” Package starting at $4500 or a percentage of the overall event. I have packages that are customized to suit your needs and budget!
Our First meeting is always free! this allows us to meet, talk about your day, what you may need, and how I can fit into your day. I am happy to Customize the fees to fit into your budget. All we have to do is meet, and figure it all out!
Here are some of the fun things I will do for you:
- Allow for unlimited emails and phone calls through the entire process
- Allow for unlimited meetings (in the all inclusive type packages)
- Assistance with creating a budget
- Assistance with finding the perfect ceremony & reception
- Establish a unique style/theme for your event
- Choose color palette
- Assist with your vendors (attend meetings, negotiate contracts, delivery and pick up times, etc.)
- Here to help with Save the Dates/Invitations
- Help to reserve accommodations for your out of town guests
- Event design and concept
- Provide recommendations for rehearsal dinner and/or brunch (if desired)
- Help with innovative ideas for party favors and “Welcome Gifts and Packets”
- Create reception menu ideas that are your “favorite” or best for the theme of your event
- Diagram of reception floor plan
- Design ceremonial flowers, centerpieces and personal flowers to fit the personality of your event
- Assist with timeline and production schedules
- Distribute timelines to all involved in the event
- Attend finalized appointment with vendors to ensure no detail is left unturned
- Dress rehearsal
- Day of ceremony set-up (chairs, programs, flowers, unity sand/candle etc.)
- Reception site design (linens, place cards, menus, guestbook, favors, etc.)
- Greet and direct vendors
- Guide rental companies, DJ/band, banquet staff
- Distribute gratuities and/ or final payments to vendors
- Coordinate ceremony and reception
- Provide bridal emergency kit for wedding day
Now I know that with every bride, there are specific needs that may pop up during the months or even days ahead that we are not planning on. That is why I never limit us to this list... besides, there is WAY more that comes up and we need to be flexible! I will be with you through the whole planning up to the wedding day. Better yet, I will sometimes get calls after the honeymoon! I love it all!
My first consultation is always free so let's chat about your big day! Maybe it is not a wedding... it could be a birthday party, a corporate event, family reunion, class reunion, Bar or Bat Mitzvah! Let's just talk about your party,and see if I can help you make it easy and fun for you. I am here so you can enjoy the process, relax and know that everything will be just fine! WE are working on it together! So let's party!